To guarantee a steady flow of update information and exchange of a broad range of experiences RIMS is connected to the following national and European expert organisations and networks, such as the following:
- RIMS is a long standing member of the European Association of Research Managers and Administrators (EARMA), the leading association of research managers and administrators across Europe, encompassing several hundred R&D academic and industrial organizations in 34 countries. EARMA sets the highest standards for research management and administration and has established links with a number of similar andcomplementary organizations globally(e.g. INORMS, SARIMA). This provides a broad international network of contacts. The aim of the Association is to bring together experts in this field and to enhance professionalism by continuous training.
- EPMA (EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR PREDICTIVE, PREVENTIVE & PERSONALISED MEDICINE).
- EuropaBio's mission is to promote an innovative and dynamic biotechnology-based industry in Europe. EuropaBio, (the European Association for Bioindustries), has 80 corporate and associate members operating worldwide and 17 national biotechnology associations representing over 1800 small and medium sized enterprises.
- The Marie Curie Fellowship Association is the association of scientists (Marie Curie Fellows) who were awarded a mobility research training grant by the European Community.
- European Institute for Asian Studies (EIAS) a recognized policy think tank in Brussels for European Asian relations.